Dr. Arnold interviews Dr. Wayne Grudem about spiritual gifts.
Conversation topics include:
- How are spiritual gifts different from natural abilities?
- What is the purpose of spiritual gifts?
- Where do we see spiritual gifts listed in the Bible?
- How can we identify our spiritual gifts?
- What are some resources for thinking through the continuationist and cessationist views on the miraculous spiritual gifts?
Dr. Wayne Grudem serves as distinguished professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary. He is the author of over 20 books, including Christian Ethics: An Introduction to Biblical Moral Reasoning (Crossway, 2018), and he served as the general editor for the ESV Study Bible. Dr. Grudem is a graduate of Harvard University (BA) and Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv), and he received his doctorate from the University of Cambridge.