The Human Resources Department supports the mission of the Seminary by monitoring compensation and implementing benefits in an effort to attract and retain the most highly qualified employees in their respective fields. The goal of this office is to maintain a safe, fair, equitable, and positive work environment. This purpose is accomplished through:
- Assisting other departments with the hiring of new employees by accepting applications as well as conducting applicant testing, interviews and reference checks
- Advising each department on compensation, training, evaluations, promotions, disciplinary action, terminations, and overall employee welfare
- Maintaining employee files, official forms, and the Employee Handbook
- Establishing, administering, and communicating sound policies and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining compliance with applicable laws, policies, and regulations
- Ensuring that all employee benefits are maintained at the highest degree possible
- Providing informational materials and sound counsel concerning benefits options
Phoenix Seminary trains men and women for Christ-centered ministry for the building up of healthy churches in Phoenix and the world. Volunteers are welcome to use their talents for God in various administration positions within Phoenix Seminary. Some people may volunteer for a special project or long-term commitment. To apply, please click here.
The Presidential Intern is responsible for organizing and managing content creation related to Dr. Brian Arnold’s speaking, writing, podcasting, and other related activities. To apply, please click here.