The Human Resources Department supports the mission of the Seminary by monitoring compensation and implementing benefits in an effort to attract and retain the most highly qualified employees in their respective fields. The goal of this office is to maintain a safe, fair, equitable, and positive work environment. This purpose is accomplished through:
- Assisting other departments with the hiring of new employees by accepting applications as well as conducting applicant testing, interviews and reference checks
- Advising each department on compensation, training, evaluations, promotions, disciplinary action, terminations, and overall employee welfare
- Maintaining employee files, official forms, and the Employee Handbook
- Establishing, administering, and communicating sound policies and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining compliance with applicable laws, policies, and regulations
- Ensuring that all employee benefits are maintained at the highest degree possible
- Providing informational materials and sound counsel concerning benefits options
Director of Operations
The Director of Operations oversees the operational and project management activities of the Seminary. This includes the development and implementation of the annual operational plan, the operational integration of the strategic plan, and the assessment and improvement of overall institutional effectiveness. The Director of Operations collaborates with all departments to help identify sustainable operational solutions to logistical challenges, especially with regards to systems that are utilized by multiple departments. The Director of Operations position subsumes the role of campus manager. Please click here to apply.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for assisting the President and the executive staff in implementing the vision and mission of the seminary by providing strategic day-to-day administrative support and office management. The Executive Assistant acts with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the day‐to‐day executive leadership workflow and prioritizing various projects, which includes scheduling, contact management, preparing materials for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects. The Executive Assistant ensures smooth daily operations of the office. The Executive Assistant will fulfill such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the President and executive staff. Please click here to apply.
The Enrollment Counselor is responsible for recruiting prospective students and serving them through all stages of the enrollment process. Please click here for a full job description and to apply.
Phoenix Seminary trains men and women for Christ-centered ministry for the building up of healthy churches in Phoenix and the world. Volunteers are welcome to use their talents for God in various administration positions within Phoenix Seminary. Some people may volunteer for a special project or long-term commitment. To apply, please click here.