The Human Resources Department supports the mission of the Seminary by monitoring compensation and implementing benefits in an effort to attract and retain the most highly qualified employees in their respective fields. The goal of this office is to maintain a safe, fair, equitable, and positive work environment. This purpose is accomplished through:
- Assisting other departments with the hiring of new employees by accepting applications as well as conducting applicant testing, interviews and reference checks
- Advising each department on compensation, training, evaluations, promotions, disciplinary action, terminations, and overall employee welfare
- Maintaining employee files, official forms, and the Employee Handbook
- Establishing, administering, and communicating sound policies and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining compliance with applicable laws, policies, and regulations
- Ensuring that all employee benefits are maintained at the highest degree possible
- Providing informational materials and sound counsel concerning benefits options
The Executive Assistant-Campus Manager
They are responsible for assisting the President and the executive staff in implementing the vision and mission of the seminary by providing nearly invisible strategic day-to-day administrative support and office management. The Campus Office Manager acts with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the day‐to‐day executive leadership workflow and prioritizing various projects, which includes scheduling, contact management, preparing materials for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects. The Campus Office Manager ensures smooth daily operations of the office and facilities. The Campus Office Manager will fulfill such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the President and executive staff. Please click here to apply.
Gift Processing Specialist
The Gift Processing Specialist is responsible for the recording and acknowledgement of the Seminary’s constituents’ data and donations using the Virtuous software CRM as well as scanning checks and creating deposit information which feeds into QuickBooks accounting software. This position works closely with the Fundraising and Accounting teams. Primarily, the Gift Processing Specialist ensures efficiency and timeliness in processing donor information and donations using best practice techniques to maintain optimal data integrity. This position plays a key role in maintaining donor communication and satisfaction through timely donor acknowledgement with donors being the organization’s primary revenue source. Please click here to apply.
Phoenix Seminary trains men and women for Christ-centered ministry for the building up of healthy churches in Phoenix and the world. Volunteers are welcome to use their talents for God in various administration positions within Phoenix Seminary. Some people may volunteer for a special project or long-term commitment. To apply, please click here.