GLOBAL CONSENT TO DO BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY
By proceeding with registration, you are consenting to conduct transactions and enter into agreements electronically, with no paper confirmation of said transactions/agreements to be provided. These transactions/agreements may occur at any time during your academic career and may include but are not limited to any of the below stated items. Phoenix Seminary may provide communications and engage in transactions with you in paper form at any time, despite this consent. This includes receiving all communications via the institution’s primary method of contact, which includes but is not limited to personal email account, via the student portal, PS.com or by phone/text to any active phone number provided by me in my student record. Communications may include the following:
- Student Accounts documents that may include but are not limited to billing statements, statement changes, payment plan changes, payment due notifications, late payment notices, account holds, collections, legislative notice requirements, and tax document availability.
- Registration Documents that include but are not limited to FERPA Release Requests, Graduation Applications, ordering Official Transcripts, release of information to third parties, and Student Verification Request Forms.
- Admission Documents that include but are not limited to Applications for Admission, Admissions Offer Acceptance.
- Financial Aid Documents that include but are not limited to Accepting/Declining Financial Aid Awards, Release, or Return Funds including Title IV funds.
- Miscellaneous Documents that include but are not limited to receipt of consumer information about the Seminary that may be required by law or regulation such as any disclosure, consent, waiver, release, or notice.
- This consent also includes consent to receive your 1098T statement electronically in the student portal, where it will be available annually from January 31 for a minimum of three years from issuance. If you want to retain a paper copy of any record provided electronically you should print a copy from your student portal account. Any post-consent request for the statement in paper form will be considered a withdrawal of consent.
I specifically consent to receive my year-end 1098T tax form electronically via my student portal unless I have taken the appropriate measures to opt-out of electronic delivery, in which case a paper copy will be made available. To opt out and request a paper copy, I must email a notice to: email@example.com
Written notice must include your specific request to opt-out of the electronic delivery option for your 1098T document and verification of your current address on file with the institution. If your address is incorrect, you must update your address information via student your portal prior to submitting this request. My request must be received by Phoenix Seminary no later than October 31st of the tax year for which I wish to elect paper delivery. If I do not fulfill the opt-out requirements by the stated deadline, I will be able to view and print a copy of my 1098T by accessing my student portal. Although the duration of this agreement is indefinite, I may withdraw my consent by following the instructions above. Confirmation of my consent withdrawal will be sent to my personal email address.
In order to conduct business electronically with Phoenix Seminary, you must use a computer with a supported operating system and internet browser, sufficient electronic storage capacity on the computer's hard drive or other data storage unit, a printer that is capable of printing from the browser, and email software. If you do not agree with any of these items, or have questions about this consent request, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.