Join us as we learn and enjoy time together.
Refresh at a weekend away with Phoenix Seminary in the timeless beauty of saguaro cacti, tucked away in Tucson's Sonoran Desert.
- 4:00 – 5:00pm: Arrival and Registration
- 5:00 – 6:00pm Presidents Reception
- 6:00 – 7:00pm Dinner
- 7:00 – 8:00pm: Main Session #1
- 8:15pm: Fireside chat and dessert
- 8:00 – 9:00am: Breakfast
- 9:00 – 11:00am: Breakout Sessions
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Main Session #2
- 12:00 – 1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00 – 6:00pm: Free Time
- Golf or Spa
- 6:00 – 7:00pm: Dinner
- 7:00 – 8:00pm: Main Session #3
- 8:15pm: Dessert
- 9:00am – 10:00am: Worship Service
- 10:00am – 12:00pm: Brunch
Please plan to dress with comfortable business casual attire at meals and sessions.
The Ritz Carlton Resort will be the setting as we enjoy rich teaching with friends. The surrounding canyons of the Tortolita Mountains in Tucson, AZ and world-class golf course as well as a holistic resort spa offer relaxation and a spirit of adventure. Locally inspired activities, a mountain view pool, and world class cuisine complete the weekend’s relaxing desert escape.